Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Bad habits....

I suppose there's a case to be made that my book buying habit is at addiction point, which is probably one of the points being made with these little cigarette packet books from Tankbooks, strapline 'Tales to take your breath away'.




They are readable - just - inside, which was my concern but I'm not sure I will be fingering my Tolstoy too much. It's joined my Cabinet of Curiosities along with, among other things, a soft cuddly penguin that farts when you press its foot and the lipstick pen Caroline gave me. Come to think of it, neither of those objects are exactly what they seem either...



This is such a neat idea though. I love it. Now, I'm going to have to resist buying the whole set.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I think that is perhaps the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen.

x

Sarah Salway said...

Isn't it clever? I love when people think so creatively.